- Sticky Rice - 1/2 cup
- Mango - 2 nos (cubed)
- Coconut milk - 1 cup (thick)
- Sugar - 4 tsp
- Salt - 2 pinches
- Soak the sticky rice for 1 hour before steaming.
- Rinse the rice till the water runs clear.
- Add equal amount of water & steam the rice in the rice steamer till it is soft.
- MIx all the group II ingredient & stir over low heat for 3 minutes & set aside.
- Place the rice in the bowl or in the plate and pour over the coconut milk.
- Arrange the cubed mangoes on top of the coconut milk & serve warm.