- Fermented idly batter - 3 cups (235 ml each cup)
- Eggs - 3 or 4
- Onion - 1 big size (chopped)
- Green chillies - 6 (chopped)
- Ginger - 3 tsp
- Curry leaves - 3 sprigs
- Crushed pepper - 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves - handful (chopped)
- Oil - as required
- Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs well.
- Except oil, add all the rest of the ingredients & mix well.
- Heat the paniyaram moulds with some oil, on low medium flame.
- Fill 3/4 of the moulds with the batter.
- Drizzle some oil on the top of the paniraram & allow it to cook till the bottom layer becomes brown in color.
- Turn the paniyaram to cook both the sides evenly.
Tips for the recipe - Beat the eggs well using the beater. The more you beat, softer the paniyaram will be.