- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic - 10 small size(whole)
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Cooked Plain rice - 1 cup
- Mustard & urad dal - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/4 tsp or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-low heat.
- When the oil is hot, splutter mustard & urad dal.
- Add the garlic and curry leaves.
- Roast well till the garlic get shrinked slightly & becomes brown in color.
- Add salt & chilly powder.
- Mix in the cooked plain rice and blend well till the rice gets coated with the masala.
- Serve hot.
Tip for the recipe - Go for small sized country garlic for good taste.