- Soft boiled eggs - 3
- Capsicum - 1 cup (cubed)
- Onion - 1 medium size (Chopped)
- Tomato - 1 medium size (chopped)
- Garlic-ginger paste - 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp (adjust)
- Pepper powder - to taste
- Cinnamon - 1 - 2 no (1 inch sticks)
- Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Capsicum masala powder (optional) - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Make slashes on the eggs using knife for the masala to penetrate & keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadai, on high medium flame.
- Splutter cinnamon & ginger - garlic paste. Fry till the oil separates.
- Add onions and fry till it becomes brown in color.
- Add the chopped tomatoes & continue frying.
- Now add the capsicum with chilly powder & salt.
- Fry well for few minutes. Do not make the capsicum soft & soggy.
- Add 2 - 3 tbsp of water & reduce the flame to low - medium till the water get absorbed.
- Cover & cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add the boiled eggs & mix carefully.
- Add pepper, coriander leaves & mix well.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.
Tips for the recipe - Don't allow the eggs to boil for a long time. It will become hard. Fry the onions well before adding the tomatoes. Multi colored capsicums always makes your food rice & tasty.