- Beans - 2-3 cups (Chopped)
- Onion - 1/2 medium size onion (Chopped)
- Curry leaves - 1 spring
- Mutard & Urad dal - 1/2 tsp
- Coconut - 1-2 tbsp (grated)
- Green chillies - 4 or adjust
- Oil - 1-2 tbsp
- Salt for taste
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the vegetable & cook it on medium flame by adding Salt.
- Heat oil in kadai on high medium flame.
- Splutter mustard, urad dal, curry leaves & green chilies one by one.
- Add onions, salt and fry till it becomes brown in color.
- Now add the cooked vegetable and fry well.
- Finally add the coconut & mix well.
- Remove from heat & serve as side dish.
Tips for the recipe - Don't over cook the beans. You can also substitute fresh coconut with shredded frozen coconut.