- Eggs - 2
- Bread slices - 4
- Onion - 1 small (finely chopped)
- Green chillies - 2 (finely chopped)
- Curry leaves - 1 spring (finely chopped)
- Ginger - 1/2 tsp (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Break eggs & beat well.
- Mix all the ingredients with the egg except bread
- Heat a pan and drizzle some oil.
- Give a quick dip to the bread pieces in the egg mixture and put in the pan.
- Cook it in medium flame.
- Toast till it becomes brown in color.
Tips for the recipe - Do not dip the bread for a long time in the egg mixture. After flipping the bread pieces also make slashes on the bread.This helps the egg mixture to cook evenly and the center part of the bread is not soggy.