- Fermented dosa batter - 1cup
- Eggs - 1 or 2
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste.
- Heat the Dosa tawah on medium high.
- Rub the pan with oil/ghee dipped cloth or tissue towel.
- Spread one ladle of batter on the tawa, starting from the middle in a rotating motion to make dosa.
- Break an egg( 1or 2 of your choice) and lay on top of dosa.
- Drizzle some oil on the top of the dosa.
- Now carefully filp the dose and cook both the sides.
- Now remove the dose from the tawa.
- Finally sprinkle some salt & pepper.
Tips for the recipe - If the size of the dose is really big, then use 2 eggs or 1 should be fine for a small dosa.