- Eggs - 1
- Bread slices - 2
- Milk - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 2tsp
- Salt to taste
- Break eggs & beat well till it looks like a cream.
- Mix all the ingredients with the egg except bread.
- Heat a pan and drizzle some oil on medium flame.
- Place both the bread pieces side by side.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the bread.
- Spread it carefully to cover both the bread & bring it to a circular shape.
- Drizzle some oil.
- Flip the bread & toast both the sides, till it becomes brown in color.
Tips for the recipe - After flipping the bread pieces also make slashes on the bread. This helps the egg mixture to cook evenly and the center part of the bread is not soggy.