- Green chillies - 3 or adjust
- Curry leaves- 1 spring
- Ginger - 1 small piece
- Tamarind - small gooseberry size
- Chana Dal - 2 tbsp
- Ridge Gourd Peel - 1 cup (chopped)
- Coconut - 2 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard seed - 1 tsp
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Heat little oil in the pan & roast all the group I ingredients one by one in the same order.
- Let it cool.
- Grind the chutney little coarsely.
- Season it with group II ingredients.
Tip for the recipe - Fresh coconut tastes good for this chutney. Don't over fry the coconut. Don't over fry the coconut.