- Cauliflower - 1 medium size (cut into medium size florets)
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Orange red food color - 1-2 pinches
- Egg white - 2 (large)
- Vinegar or lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp or to taste
- Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Corn flour - 4 tbsp
- All purpose flour or maida - 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Take sufficient water (that the florets can immerse) & bring it to boil.
- Add the cauliflower floret in the boiling water & switch off the flame.
- Cover & keep it for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water completely.
- Except egg, mix all other ingredients together to the cauliflower.
- Finally mix the egg white.
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Then deep fry the cauliflower between medium high & low flame.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oil when it is done.
- Drain the excess oil & serve hot with lemon & onion.
Tip for the recipe - The florets should be almost dry, before adding any ingredient.The water content should be very less in the florets. So that the batter will get coated well & the fried floret will be crispy. If suppose the batter is still watery, you can mix 1/2 tbsp of maida or all purpose flour & then deep fry.