- Tomato - 1 (round slices)
- Cheese - 1 tbsp (grated)
- Onion small size - 1 (finely chopped)
- Mushroom - 3 pieces (finely chopped)
- Cucumber - 1 (finely chopped)
- Oregano - 1/2 tsp
- Dry parsley leaves - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic salt - 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil - 1 - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper - to taste
- Expect first 2 ingredients mix all other ingredients together & keep it ready.
- Arrange the tomatoes as a single layer & sprinkle some salt & pepper on it.
- Now place a spoon of the cucumber mixture on top of it.
- Sprinkle some cheese & serve.
I have used fat free cheese to make my salad healthy. you can choose any type of cheese you wish.You can also add ranch or any other dressing if you wish.