- Black olives (coarsely chopped) - handfull
- Capsicum (chopped) - 1/4 cup
- Garlic (finely chopped) - 4
- Cooked rice - 1 cup
- Red chillies (crushed) - to taste
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil to the pan & roast the chopped garlic.
- Then add the capsicum, chillies & olives. Saute it for a min.
- Now mix cooked rice & salt to it. Serve hot.
Tips for the recipe - Too much of frying will make the capsicum soggy & not crunchy.You can also add some sliced olives to the rice finally for more flavor. You can also add scrambled eggs if you wish.