This recipe directs you to make ice cream without an ice cream maker. If you have an ice cream maker at home, you can directly pour the mixture into it & no need to follow the rest of the process. Others still can make good & soft homemade ice creams without an ice cream maker.
- Sweeten Mango Pulp - 1 cup
- Fresh cream (heavy whipping cream) - 3/4 cup
- Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
- Pistachios for garnishing
- Pour fresh cream into the deep mixing bowl.
- Beat the Cream until it begins to form soft peaks.
- Now add the condensed milk & mango pulp.
- Mix gently till it gets incorporated with the whipped cream.
- Transfer it to any deep container or any metal vessel with tight lid.
- Cover it tightly & put it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After an hour remove it from the freezer & beat the mixture well. Again cover it & transfer it to the freezer.
- Repeat the same process for 6 times with 45 minutes of time interval.
- By doing this you are breaking the ice crystals & making your ice cream soft.
- After finishing the beating process transfer it to an another container & cover it tightly.
- Put it in the freezer till the ice cream is ready.
- While serving garnish it with pistachios.