- Chapatti - 5
- Mixed vegetable (carrot, beans, cabbage, peas, corn, cauliflower, potato) - 3 cups (thinly chopped, lengthwise 1 inch). Soak the cauliflower in hot water for few minutes.
- Lettuces (optional) - few
- Tomato - 1 medium size (thinly chopped lengthwise)
- Onion - 1 small size (thinly chopped lengthwise)
- Green chilies - 3 (chopped lengthwise)
- Ginger - 1tsp (grated)
- Garlic - 1tsp (grated)
- Mint leaves - 10 -15
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Heat the oil in the pan on high medium flame.
- Splutter cumin seeds & add the ginger & garlic.
- Add chilies, mint & onions. Fry for 1 minute. Do not fry too much.
- Now add the tomatoes & fry for 30 seconds.
- Add all the vegetables & continue frying.
- Add salt, chilly powder & the garam masala powder.
- Fry well. Do not cover it.
- Remove it from fire when it is done.
- Spread a layer of lettuces on the chapatti & place the vegetable masala on top of it.
- Now roll the chappathi & serve hot.
Tips for the recipe - Do not over fry the vegetables. This kind of rolls taste good when the vegetables are slightly crunchy. I normally remove it from flame when the vegetables are 3/4th cooked.