- Chicken wing drumettes - 16 (with skin or without skin)
- Rice flour - 3/4 tsp
- All pupose flour - 4 tbsp
- Cornflour - 2 tbsp
- Egg white beaten - 1
- Chilly powder - to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper (sprinkle little)
- Green chillies - 10 - 15 (slit the chillies by keeping the bottom in tact)
- Oil for deep frying
- Garlic - 8
- Green chillies - 3
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Vinegar - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Wash & clean the chicken. Drain the water completely.
- Hold the thin end of the chicken & the cut the skin surrounding all around the bone.
- After cutting the skin, you can use a knife & slightly scrap the meat towards the other end & then use your fingers or directly use your fingers to push the meat all the way down.
- Grind all the group II ingredients together to a smooth paste & mix it with the1st eight ingredients in group I.
- After mixing it well, cover & refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
- Then deep fry the chicken pieces on medium high flame.
- After adding the chicken pieces in the oil, add few slitted chillies in the same oil.
- Let the chillies get fried with the chicken.
- Remove the chicken from the oil when it is done.(It is not necessary to remove the green chillies from the oil, when you remove the chicken).
- Start frying the next batch of chicken. Remove the green chillies when it is completely fried.
- Now add the second batch of green chillies.(doest matter whether you remove the chicken pieces or not)
- Repeat the process till you finish frying all the chicken pieces.(by doing this oil is completely flavored by green chillies. So the chicken which gets fried in this flavored oil will taste good with nice flavor at the same time less spicy).
- Drain the excess oil & serve hot with lemon, fried green chillies, cucumbers & onions.
Tips for the recipe - After frying the green chillies are less spicy. You can try having 1 or 2 chillies along with the cucumbers & chicken. Take care, too much intake of green chillies may produce burning sensation. You can also marinate the chicken pieces over night. You can use the chicken with skin or skin out. The chicken shown in the above picture is with skin but normally I use skin out chicken for this recipe.