- Pumpkin - 1 1/2 cup ( medium size cubed)
- Curd - 1/4 liter
- Cumin - 2 pinches
- Curry leaves - 1 string
- Red Chillies - 2
- Urad dal & Mustard- 1/4 tsp
- Coconut oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt for taste
- Coconut - 1/4 cup
- Green Chilly - 1
- Cumin Seeds - 2 pinches
- Boil the pumpkin with little salt.
- Grind all the group II ingredients together.
- Whip the curd & keep it aside.
- Heat oil in the pan & add mustard.
- Allow it to splutter.
- Add urad dal, cumin, curry leaves and red chillies.
- Stir in the ground paste & saute well for few seconds or till it becomes slightly thick.
- Add the pumpkin & mix well & switch off the stove.
- Allow it to cool for few minutes & then add curd. Mix well &serve it with rice.
Tips for the recipe - Pumpkin should be tender. Thick curd works good.