- Mixed vegetables of your choice (chopped into small pieces) - 1/2 cup (boiled by adding little salt)
- Potatoes - 2 (Skin peeled & boiled by adding little salt)
- Chat masala -1 1/2 tsp
- Onions - 1 (chopped)
- Ginger - 2 tsp (grated)
- Green chillies - to taste (chopped)
- Coriander leaves - handful (chopped)
- Curry leaves - few (chopped)
- Handful of bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Egg white - 1
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the group I ingredients together & make it into small desired shape.
- Dip the shaped cutlet in the egg & then roll it in the bread crumbs to get it coated well.
- Now deep fry it on medium flame till it turns golden brown.
Tips for the recipe
- Instead of egg white you can also use flour batter to dip the cutlets (2tbsp corn flour + little water).
- Instead of bread crumbs you can also use corn crumbs to coat the cutlet.
- I have added a handful of spinach(half boiled) in my cutlet. If you are adding spinach take care that you squeeze out the water completely before adding it to the mixture or else it may spoil the thick consistency of your mixture.
- The mixture should be thick enough to hold its shape or else it will get split in the oil while frying.