- Chicken tikka
- Tomato - 2 medium or big size
- Cream - 4-5 tbsp
- Ginger- garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Onion - 1/2 medium or small size (chopped)
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
- Orange food color - 1 or 2 pinches
- Tomato sause - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1-2 tbsp
- Boil the tomatoes with little water & allow it to cool completely.
- Now grind it & make a puree. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in the pan & add the ginger garlic paste. Fry till the oil separates.
- Now add the onion & fry well.
- Pour in the tomato puree.
- Then add the masala powders (cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder) food color & the sause.
- Mix well & add the chicken pieces.
- When the masala gets thicken, add the cream & mix well.
- Remove from fire & serve it as a side dish for rice & roti varieties.
Tips for the recipe - Whipping cream tastes good than half & half for this recipe. If you are using half & half, add 1/2 cup for this recipe. If you want to prepare lesser quantity of tikka masala, correspondingly reduce the quantity of tikka pieces.