- King Fish - 6 fillets
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Orange red food color - 1-2 pinches
- Egg white - 1 (large)
- Vinegar or lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 1 tsp or to taste
- Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Corn flour - 3 tbsp
- All purpose flour or maida - 4 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients together with the fish.
- Sprinkle little water & bring it to medium consistency.
- Cover & refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
- Heat the pan with oil.
- Then deep fry the fish between medium high & low flame.
- Remove the fish from the oil when it is done.
- Drain the excess oil & serve hot with lemon & onion.
Tip for the recipe - You can use any fish which taste good for roasting like catla, rogh & so on. You can marinate the fish over night for good taste. You can also place the fish in the sun for 30 minutes if you don't have much time.