- Moong dal - 1/2 cup
- Paneer - 1/2 cup (crumbled)
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Tomato - 1 (chopped)
- Mustard & urad dal - 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Green chillies - 2 (chopped)
- Chilly powder - to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Soak the dal for at least 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Grind it to smooth paste by adding little salt. The consistency should be little thicker than the idly batter.
For the stuffing
- Heat oil in the pan & splutter mustard.
- Add curry leaves, chillies & onions. Fry well & then add the tomatoes.
- Add salt & chilly powder.
- Mix well by adding paneer & coriander leaves.
- Heat the dosa tawah on high-medium flame.
- Rub the tawah with little oil & make dosa out of dal batter.
- Drizzle some oil if necessary. Flip the dosa & cook both the sides.
- Now place 1 or 2 spoons of paneer masala & wrap the dosa.
- Serve it hot with coconut & kara chutney.