- Black sesame seeds - 1/4kg
- Peanuts - 1/4 kg
- Jaggery - 1/2 kg
- Cardamom - 5 nos
- Roast the sesame seeds till you get nice aroma.
- Roast the peanuts separately.
- Powder the jaggery.
- In the blender, powder the sesame seeds along with cardamon.
- Powder the peanuts separately.
- Now mix every thing(sesame, jaggery & peanuts) & give a quick turn in the mixer.
- Make balls & store it in the air tight container.
Tips for the recipe
- Go for cleaned sesame or else you have to wash & use it to remove dirt.
- You can powder sesame & peanuts together. Mix often while powdering the sesame & peanuts because it may get stick in the bottom of the jar.
- It is easy to make balls if its warm.