- Pastry sheet - 1 (thawed)
- Green Apple - 1 (peeled, cored & chopped)
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1/2
- Cinnamon powder - 2 pinches
- Beaten egg white for brushing the pastries
- Melt butter in the pan & fry the apple till it becomes soft. (mine was little crunchy this time)
- Now add the sugar, lemon juice & cinnamon powder. Fry till it becomes slightly thick.
- Allow it to cool completely before using it for stuffing.
- Cut square shapes out of the pastry sheet (approximately 3 or 4 inches each side).
- Now place the stuffing & fold it like a triangle as show in the picture.
- Brush the egg white on top of the puff pastries.
- Now sprinkle some sugar on it.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Place the puff pastries & bake it for 20 - 30 minutes or till the top layer becomes golden brown in color.
Tips for the recipe - Do not place the stuffing when it is hot or warm. This makes the butter in the pastries to melt & become loose. Work on the pastry sheets when it is slightly chill. So that, handling becomes easy. If you feel the sheet are not comfortable to handle then put it in the fridge for few minutes. So that it becomes cool & easy for shaping.