- Bread slices - 4
- Onions - 1-2 (sliced)
- Tomatoes - 2 (chopped)
- Curry leaves - few
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Sambhar or chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Eggs - 2-3
- Coriander leaves - few (chopped)
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil to the pan and add cumin. Then add curry leaves, onions and fry till it becomes translucent.
- Now add tomatoes and fry till it becomes mashy. Add salt and chilly powder.
- Fry for a minute and then add eggs. Mix well.
- When the eggs 3/4th done, add the chopped bread pieces.
- Keep mixing till its done completely.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Sprinkle some pepper while serving.
Tip for the recipe -You can also add little Garam masala. I want to keep it mild. So I didn't add much spice powders. Do not over cook the eggs or else it becomes hard.